Maber – Case study
Here at Arc Business Interiors we’re currently carrying out a full turnkey package at the Silver Arcade in Leicester. We’re working closely with Maber, a design-led architectural practice and, together, we’re collaborating on a new, innovative design for the former shopping centre with plans to modernise and revitalise this grand, Victorian establishment.
Our team are extremely passionate about what we can do for our clients which is why we’re excited to share the news regarding what this project entails.
Our full turnkey package includes:
● Removals – arranging removals services to empty the building and to embellish it with brand new fittings, furnishings and efficient systems.
● Bespoke joinery – to add to the charm of this particular building, we will be providing bespoke joinery to ensure a seamless finish throughout.
● Solid & glazed partitioning – compartmentalising such a large building with solid and glazed partitioning will provide a fresh and clean renovation
● Kitchen – stylish and practical kitchens fitted-out and kitted-out to perfection to accommodate staff and clients.
● Sanitaryware and IPS – providing the necessities to ensure clean and sanitary staff and visitor toilets. Silver Arcade’s washrooms will have smart aesthetics and flawlessly functional fittings to make for easy usage and simple cleaning regimes.
● Flooring – engineered timber, ceramic tiles and rubber flooring to suit a variety of uses and to cope with different levels of footfall.
● Electrical – power, data and lighting to illuminate the building and create a warm, comfortable atmosphere to improve the working enviornment.
● Air conditioning – installing top of the range systems to keep the building energy efficient all year round.
If you want to know more about Arc Business Interiors, give us a call. We’re here to offer inspiration and transformation to clients looking for a unique design and exceptional services. We operate throughout Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Manchester and London.